Designed and made in the UK, the AGA R7 100 offers the iconic good looks you’d expect from AGA with enhanced controllability.
AGA R7 cookers feature a clear, easy-to-use control panel and offer four different temperature settings for flexibility and energy saving, including a low mode and a high temperature option to provide a boost when you need it, such as for festive cooking.
The new electric AGA R7 100 provides enhanced controllabilty and superb flexibility, whilst still offering that iconic AGA appearance.
The AGA R7 100 features cast-iron ovens, which are designed to always be on, ready to use and creating that indefinable AGA warmth, to help keep your kitchen cosy.
This model features two hotplates, which can be controlled independently, and three cast-iron ovens for baking, roasting and simmering. The ovens now offer four distinct temperature settings.
- Cast-iron ovens for baking, roasting and simmering
- NEW four temperature settings for enhanced control, flexibility and energy saving
- Special Altrashell™ coating on the cast-iron ovens
- New cooler touch inner door linings
- Iconic AGA appearance with superb design features including AGA branded handrails and black flush fitting side panels
- Independently controllable hotplates for boiling and simmering
- No regular servicing required
- 5 year parts and 1 year labour warranty
The AGA 7 Series models now provide increased flexibility and greater control, providing the opportunity to lower running costs significantly.
With fast heat up times and the flexibility to allow individual operation of ovens and hotplates. In addition, adjustable temperatures and the ability to turn off functions when not required. For example no need to leave hotplates on since they are designed to heat up in 10-12 minutes
AGA R7 Running Costs 3 ovens on (economy setting) £14.70* a week 3 Ovens on Full £19.99* per week
*Running costs for the new models are presently AGA estimates.